Absolutely filthy establishment, and the smell when you walk in will prove it. Last time I dined in, their bathroom had no light in it, and when I used my cell phone to light it up I was appalled at the dirty toilet/sink/floor/wall and general filth. My take away last night had gravel/dirt in the beef and mixed greens--possibly the pork fried rice. The fried dishes have so much grease that they are beyond palatable.
In summary, a call to the health board should be in order. I do not recommend anyone eat at this establishment ever. This is not a hate review on the owners/etc.
Problem is the heath inspector in the kooteays should be fired as he must be friends with everyone or related, there is alot of restaurants in the Kootenays that are in the same shape as this one, and calling the health inspector has not changed anything, so I think that contacting someone in Kelowna who oversees the job position of the heath inspector in the kootenay is in desperate need.
good foods,good service.